Monday, September 21, 2009

The view is different from a bike

It's been a few weeks since my last posting. I was fortunate to be given a bike and have been riding almost every day. I am happy to report that yes, firmer gluts can be obtained via biking. Of course, as I'm gasping for air while riding up a hill, the last things I think about are my butt cheeks.
The East Bay Active Friends Couchsurfer group met up at Mua Lounge which made for a great night. Loved the atmosphere, but with my tiny bank account, salivation was my drink and meal. It's got that nice mix of edgy and upscale.
Last weekend, Uptown's the Fox Theatre was also meeting ground for the Furthur Fest. If you're like me, you'd need someone to explain that it's the continuation of the Grateful Dead concerts or ex-Grateful Dead. Somewhere the guy from Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream is calling me stupid. Needless to say, there were many drunk and happy folks. PS- You'd have to know the Grateful Dead to know why I mentioned Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment